Sunday 28 April 2013

Mexican command

I got the OG mounted senior command pack and here they are. One went to command the infantry in the last post as you can probably tell. The big command base has my alter-ego in the centre, the rather worried looking grey haired guy!) This is Generalissimo de Brigade Tomas Mejia. When looking at the old photographs of Mexican generals I thought he seemed full of character. Turns out he was executed after a regime change! Not sure if I'll get the chance to use the smaller command base as I didn't inform the umpire of it in my OOB.











5 comments:

  1. They look great Ken. Obviously they didn't like the message that chap brought!

    Is that you done then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The remaining militia battalion is sitting on the radiator waiting for the "no-more-nails" to dry and then I can finish basing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice figures Ken, he doesn't look too happy in the pic either!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look great Ken, nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again gents - probably as the picture was being taken somebody probably whispered "Generallo Mejia the new president wants to shoot you!"

    ReplyDelete

Followers